As many of you can tell, I got a little lazy with my blog towards the end of August, and this sad trend seemed to continue all through September. Granted, I was visiting family in Wales so I was pretty busy. I do, however, feel rather unmotivated, while at the same time feeling very motivated. An Oxymoron of emotions I know.
And this isn’t just my blog I’m talking about here; this unmotivated streak seems to have seeped into other areas of life too, sucking up any desire I have to do anything. But enough is enough, October is a new month and I’m ready to shed away the uninspired state of mind I have inhabited, and grow a new, ambitious one instead.
1. Blog consistently and with conviction – No more rushed jobs. I really want to sit down and sink my teeth into the blogging world.
2. Make more friends in the blogging community- Living in Japan means the time differences really hinder me when it comes to meeting people through twitter chats. So, I must try harder! (Hit me up on twitter people! I need friends)
3. Create a fun and focused work space – My desk is all over the shop. Like seriously, if it’s not splashed with bills and house keys it houses all the things my boyfriend can’t find a home for.
4. Keep in touch with more people – I am so bad at this, and I need to really take care of my personal relationships more and stop hiding.
5. Eat Healthy – I was doing pretty good… until I went to Wales that is.
6. Go to the Gym – This was something I was starting to do before I went back to Wales and I really want to dive back into it with my gym partner extraordinaire, Renae! Hope you’re ready love!
7. Apply to a Masters Degree – Like seriously, I need to sit down and focus more on this and stop being scared before I even really start.
8. Become a Minimalist- Since unpacking from our trip, Chad and I have realise that we have way to much stuff and would be happier with a much simpler and spacious life.
So there you have it, my eight October Goals. Let me know what some of your goals are and let’s keep motivating each other as the weather turns cold and the wooly socks come out!