After the disaster that was my ‘I will read 24 books in 2015,’ I decided at the start of the year to aim smaller, setting a feeble 12 books in a year as my goal. I’m not doing so great guys, and I don’t know why! I love reading. I love reading and stories and writing so why, oh why am I so bad at this. With just two months left to complete my goal – and I am determined I will – I have decided to write a blog post about this, in the hopes that I will feel motivated enough to dive back into the world of literature I truly do love so much.
Reading Challenge 2016
- Asking For It by Louise O’Neill
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerlad
SO, I guess I didn’t finish the challenge. I was so close too. Last year a lot of extra work came my way and I found less time than I would have liked. 2017 is a different story, however, and I’m definitely going to be dedicating more of my time and energy to reading more books and discovering new authors.